Debbie, George Zimmerman, and Pesty get HT Suspended

ht Apparently apologizms_mandela_main_20120328164318663874-420x0ing for an “insensitive” and “hate monger” post gets you suspended from the CCC…HT was sorry about posting his very “insensitive” and “hate monger” post seen here http://clarkcountychatter.com/index.php?/topic/6950-gunman-on-ius-campus/#entry120609 and being very sincere HT posted this apology to old George Zimmerman (below)

————————————————————————————————————

Sorry for the “insensitive” and “hate monger” remark….George I apologize

From now on I will refer to my copy of “Posting on the CCC , for Dummies” by Pesty Flannigan before posting in order to see if my post is appropriate for CCC audiences…

————————————————————————————————————–

That was it, the above post was deleted and  HT’s sincere apology got ole HT suspended till April 2014…Never mind Debbie (who outed Pesty to the whole world) a cowardly act I might mention, called ole HT a “hate monger”. And HT promised to be more sensitive in the future by referring to  Pesty Flannigan’s best selling book “Posting on the CCC for Dummies” before posting in order to deem what is appropriate and what isn’t,  HT now in cyber jail…So Debbie, NHBSM, Oldgoat and the Biq Q are free to post their BS without ole HT calling them out on it….Isn’t it ironic a day after the death of Nelson Mandella we now have another political prisoner being held captive on the CCC,…. ole HT…download (3)

510218023_image_1024w

designall (3)

32 comments for “Debbie, George Zimmerman, and Pesty get HT Suspended

1. December 6, 2013 at 11:31 pm

HT… The Irony is thick. You are so “Mandela” Goliath cannot shake head due to past injuries but Symperthize with plight

2. hoosiertaxpayer
    December 6, 2013 at 11:40 pm

I think we need to start a “Free HT” campaign bumper stickers , rallies and protests of the political persecution going on over at the CCC …like Nelson Mandela HT will rise from the ashes of confinement for those who love HT…

Can HT count on Goliath, Pesty Ver. II, Hood, YMC , Leah and all GAW viewers for moral and financial support in this most worthy endeavor ???

• The 'BikerDude'
      December 7, 2013 at 2:04 pm

?…….Dud’n say sa’spend’d ta me,dude………sezzz…….BANNED…….with’a big ol’ thumbs DOWN………

• hoosiertaxpayer
        December 8, 2013 at 2:44 am

Dude tell all the CCC chicks HT is alive and well and HT misses them….

3. December 7, 2013 at 12:13 am

HT….are you serious? off till APRIL? O My heathern Gawds. Remind me…where were you when Jules got banned from CCC?

4. 'Hood
    December 7, 2013 at 12:46 am

HT, we will definitely march on the rival CCC
    and protest their insidious abuse of you!
    I am in touch with Jesse and Al and they will join us!
    G, was Jules banned from the CCC…. for wearing yellow shoes?
    Liking yellow flowers?
    Just as soon as the Mighty Goliath disposes of the pesky upstart Norwegians,
    in his latest war thing, we will petition him
    to come to your defense against the rival CCC.

• hoosiertaxpayer
      December 8, 2013 at 2:50 am

Thanks Hood, weren’t you also a victim of the CCC’s campaign to silence freedom of speech…We are now Brothers in Arms

5. Bob
    December 7, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Huge difference between a political prisoner and your run of the mill superhero!

December 7, 2013 at 3:37 pm

News Flash!
    GAW Breaking News!
    Mob Wife
    takes up for
    H-T !

The GAW News Bureau team
    has learned that apparently
    a snippy chick popped off
    about H-T being banned from the rival CCC
    and got a response for an H-T supporter!

‘Mob wife’ Natalie Guercio in bottle brawl !

December 7, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Mob wife’ Natalie Guercio in bottle brawl !
    Tiff may have started over H-T!

“The new star of hit VH1 reality show “Mob Wives” whacked a Staten Island woman over the head with a bottle of booze at a Soho nightclub during a nasty catfight that ended with shattered glass and stitches.

Newbie cast member Natalie Guercio, 44, had been guzzling cocktails at a wild bash to celebrate the show’s fourth-season premiere at Greenhouse on Thursday when she began bickering with a woman near the dance floor, sources told The Post’s Natasha Velez.

The gal’s cousin, Alexis Crinion Genovese, 45, tried to break up the squabble — prompting the star to crack her in the forehead, sending cocktail glasses flying and landing Genovese in the hospital, needing to get seven stitches.”

December 7, 2013 at 3:41 pm
    December 7, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    December 7, 2013 at 4:12 pm

GAW News Update!
    Maybe, Natalie is planning to “make the CCC an offer it can’t refuse”…

11. December 7, 2013 at 4:46 pm

I thnk maybe I will BAN JULES on Gawnews in Retaliation!!!

12. Amy
    December 7, 2013 at 6:21 pm

HT, I think you should use this time to think about what you have done.

• December 7, 2013 at 6:32 pm

I like this comment

• hoosiertaxpayer
      December 8, 2013 at 2:47 am

Amy HT has done nothing wrong just an outspoken political prisoner of a sad, little man….

December 7, 2013 at 6:47 pm

God help us all
    l if brother H-T
    ever gets soooooo beaten down
    by the Insidious Thought Control Police
    that he can not use his personal/silly brand
    of insensitive-to-some-brand-of-humor!
    It is kinda, sorta part of H-T’s theatrical role
    as known “Toon
    to challenge us
    to be a little rebellious
    and to occasionally think a little outside
    the mandated dominant culture box.

H-T is a good stand up comic
    that likes to challenge us!
    I think that the G has even waged Wars against the old
    website he had……
    Wasn’t the secret double-agent Pesty
    also once taken captive or something by PC thugs?
    Didn’t Pesty once defect to H-T’s website?

14. Leah
    December 7, 2013 at 10:26 pm

#teamjules

15. cindiloohoo
    December 8, 2013 at 10:33 am

Today we are all Hoosier Taxpayers. Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more…;-)

• December 8, 2013 at 11:10 am

Yes. Well said…well said indeed.

• hoosiertaxpayer
      December 8, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Thanks Cindi a beautiful tribute…. We must continue the good fight even though our comrade HT has fallen …his voice will never be silenced and calls out to his companions in arms and fallen heros Hood, YMC, Orange Guzzi etc. etc. to continue the battle against tyranny and freedom of speech….

• December 8, 2013 at 11:16 pm

War or no war? that is the only question…signed, GOLIATH

• hoosiertaxpayer
          December 8, 2013 at 11:50 pm

War…”it’s time to go to the mattresses” Sonny Corleone

16. Brian Coffman
    December 8, 2013 at 11:39 am

What happened? Did George Zimmerman become a moderator on The CCC?

17. Debbie Harbeson
    December 8, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Oh, no, so it’s true that HT was banned? I saw the icon on your posts and wondered about it. Then I found this and saw that I am implicated in this horrid action? No fair! I would never want you, HT, banned from the CCC, your posts are often some of my favorite ones to read! HT you’ve been wronged but don’t throw your wrath at me, I never said anything about anyone getting banned!

I merely pointed out the similarity of your post to others made in threads where people started dissing someone unrelated to the post (usually obama haters). I was condemning those posts as much as yours and really I pointed it out as a favor to you because it seemed below your usual grand bat-style.

Oh and I don’t understand how outing Pesty was cowardly on my part. Gee whiz, I had to traipse through some very, very liberal sites in order to show people that they need to be careful if they want to stay anonymous (if that’s even possible) on the internets. And you of all people surely must know how much bravery that took on my part.

Again, I call foul at being associated with your banning and hereby demand restitution, acceptable items being any cool batman crime-fighting paraphernalia. Thank you in advance.

• December 8, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Hey Debbie…….. SCREW YOU AND YOUR HORSE WHAT YOU RODE ON

• The 'BikerDude'
        December 9, 2013 at 6:11 am

Awww……..DUDE……..the Horse?………C’mon………in d’fense o’ the poor,unfortunate ,in’cent animal……..I call FOWL……..hahahahahahahhaha……..

• hoosiertaxpayer
      December 8, 2013 at 11:41 pm

No wrath intended Debbie, your calling HT a “hater” only fueled the narrow minded Big Q after I replied to your post (which was deleted and led to my banning and is posted above). You were only a catalyst…

On the other hand I stand behind my comment of outing Pesty was a cowardly act…Anonymity is a personal choice that shouldn’t be of any concern of others if the poster chooses to remain anonymous….

Thanks for reading GAW and tell all the Chatter Chicks to look forward to a soon re-opening of the award winning BatBlog http://hoosiertaxpayer.blogspot.com/ where I will reveal the truth and whole truth about my being unfairly banned …It’s a shocker …Stay tuned

18. YMC
    December 10, 2013 at 12:37 am

What is the Clark County Chatter?

Isn’t that in MySpace?