Mayor Mikey has again channeled his Inner-Dumbass

may•or (ˈmeɪ ər, mɛər)
n.

the chief executive official of a municipality.

[1250–1300; Middle English mair < Old French < Medieval Latin, Latin major]
I could be wrong…however I can not find a definition for MAYOR that has any inclination of being a sophomoric-AssBag.
Much to my chagrin this morning while perusing my Facebook feed I found this dandy that Mayor Mikey was boasting about.  I bet his handlers are swigging from a big bottle of Pepto Bismol or better yet have probably all been put on some type of IV Drip to combat the constant state of nausea and embarrassment. sona
Now I’m sure, because he always thinks he is the smartest person in the room, he has already prepared some bullshit response to those that question the true meaning of SONA.  He probably has a variety of alternative meanings already picked out for whoever the person is that asks him to clarify…
For those that may be sucked into his bullshit reasoning for promoting this garbage, It means Shit On New Albany
Trust me when I say that I am not offended by the foul language implied.  I am embarrassed for our City and the Citizens that this clown represents.  I’m waiting on someone to please explain to me how using an acronym like this does anything but form divisive lines between neighboring municipalities.
I bet while he was having this thing typed up (Because he’s Mayor Mikey and he don’t do no wimmens work like typing) he had his chest puffed out like a peacock in his smedium shirt, arm wrapped firmly around his body whilst patting his own dumbass on the back.
beavis
I understand rivalry and getting in a few friendly shots at the opposing team for the sake a good competition.  This is part of the fun of organized sports.  But this buffoon has taken it to an entire new level of immaturity…
I hear he wanted to incorporate some of the following pictures in his declaration but couldn’t find anyone good enough with Photoshop that could put Red Devil Shirts on any of these images…soccergirlelephantI guess if those who elected this Jagoff continue to condone his rude, inappropriate, behavior…We may get four more years of this SHIT!

13 comments for “Mayor Mikey has again channeled his Inner-Dumbass

1. October 3, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Wait! Goliath totally on board with all efforts to squelch dastardly Nalbany. INcluding excellent plan to Dam up OHIO RIVER and divert all waters across the horrible land holdings of NALBANY and Flood and destroy all and many horrible hovels and pitiful piles in said vile hamlet. This great move for the all and many of Jeffersonsvilles who also should consider renaming selves the Jeffersonville BULLDOG STOMPERS to strike fear and terror into the heart of BULLDOGS

October 3, 2014 at 4:10 pm

GNB SONA Desk Update

7 PM at JHS tonight.
    NAHS vs JHS !

S. O. N. A.

October 3, 2014 at 4:17 pm

GNB News Flash !

There is an as of yet
    unconfirmed rumor
    that Jeffersonville Mayor Moore
    has been summoned to the NAHS Principal’s Office,
    like muy pronto,
    and an apology has been demanded……….

Reportedly, Mayor Moore reply to the demand:

S. O. N. A. !

October 3, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Yes, S.O.N.A.,
    and remember to wear your boots to the game!

5. The Dalai Lemme
    October 3, 2014 at 7:05 pm

I don’t think his people are the least bit concerned or embarrassed. This is precisely the kind of dirtleggery that will het him elected again, unless a pimp or a bookie runs against him and gets a dui the week before the election. That guy would win in a landslide.

October 3, 2014 at 9:56 pm

GAW Sports Bureau

Jeffersonville
    Stomps On New Albany
    48-13 !

The Red Devils go 7-0 on the season!

October 3, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Yep, the vaunted
    GAW Sports Bureau
    is doing a fine job as well!

I can’t wait for the 2014-15 basketball season!

The GAW Sports Bureau rocks!

Will the slick GSL be a sponsor again
    this upcoming season?

8. showboat
    October 4, 2014 at 8:43 pm

all Moores must go…. This entire family is trash,even the little Asian Moore.

• Maggie
      October 5, 2014 at 7:23 pm

We’re trash but your talking about a week old baby ???
      && FYI. Asian babies are adorable anyway, so I don’t understand what your getting at with that one…

🙂

9. ChopperWoman
    October 4, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Mark, just get a life.

10. October 4, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Babies can’t be trash.

11. Mary
    October 6, 2014 at 12:22 am

I’m a Moore, and I don’t even know about any Asian babies – not that they wouldn’t be adorable, much loved, and probably pretty dang smart. What kind of scum would have a problem with that?

And seriously, as far as the SONA proclamation goes, it appears that the original poster here is the only one lovin on the crude images. Keep on wallering in it, KFetz!

12. cindiloohoo
    October 10, 2014 at 8:06 am

Good grief. Poop jokes. If this kind of “humor” represents the “wit” of the people who are routinely elected in Jeffersonville, I might as well run for the office of Evil Queen of Jeff – ironically, as the only adult in local politics. First order of business: banish all baby bashers. Second order of business: require any past or present office holder over the age of 12 who makes “poop jokes” to wear a papier-mache “poop hat” while in public.