***GAW News Update***

We have just confirmed that Mayor Mikey…red handedcaught Red-Handed, has cancelled his Spring-Fling to the sunshine state on the Tax-Payer dime.

Looks like the Fun-Sucking City Council had to go and stick their nose in the Mayors business once again.

How will they be able to sleep at night knowing that Mayor Tight-Shirt can’t get his tan on?

Someone better start working on a jazzercisePlan-To-Tan… The Mayor has some serious Jazzercise sessions coming up at the River Stage and must be Tan, Rested, and Ready…ala Tricky Dick Nixon

With way too much ignorant buffoonery already spewing out of the local political scene due to the county races heating up…

Mayor Mc-DumbAss couldn’t stand the lack of attention on his failed administration. As his ignorance had been quelled quite nicely by his handlers of late, the chains have come off again.

The Chatter-lings & what is left of the M.M. faithful will label the removal of these claims by the City Council as a petty, political Parlor-Trick.  Sole intention of ALL-9 of these City Council members must have been to make Mayor Prophylactics (Please see pic below) look bad…Right?Mayor Mc-Douche Bag

Can I get a ….HELL NO

This is just another perfect example of Mikey saying one thing on the campaign trail and doing the complete opposite.photo text mesage

What the hell? Did the City Council also cut his cell phone budget where he can’t get the “Spell Check” included in his texting? We live in the modern world dude… Veiled threats like these sent via text message will certainly and should be used against you in the public court of opinion.

How dumb can you be?

Any communication amongst elected officials is required to be made public. This rube-of-a-Mayor fires off a threatening, vile text to one the members of the City Council that I believe given the opportunity, wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.piss on you

Some things are intended for personal consumption; however, this Jagoff couldn’t possibly believe this text is one of those types of messages. My only beef with the City Council on this entire debacle is why they haven’t taken the damn credit card away from him? cut up credit card

He has obviously shown a blatant disregard for the policy that the fiscal body of government has put in place in order to try to manage such ignorance.

It has since been proven that these conferences that Mayor Mikey wanted to attend was nothing more than a personal vacation parlay using taxpayer dollars.  I know some people will read this with that “Glass half full” mentality and say to themselves “Now I can’t believe the Mayor would blatantly disregard the City ordinance and use the taxpayers money for his personal trips and what not”  Major-Water-LeakWell not only is your glass half empty, that son of a bitch  leaking like a siv…

The moral of the story is clear to everyone in the world — except the Batshit-Crazy loyal Moore Kool-Aid Drinkers. They are so drunk off his  “I’m the Man Routine” that they can’t see how truly bad it has become.

Anyone with half a brain has come to the realization that this babblingput out to pasture jackass of a Mayor should have been put out to pasture a long time ago.

But don’t worry. His band of loyal idiots will surely be there to sweep up the pieces again and help create some kind of comparisons to when Galligan was Mayor then duck and cover and wait for it to blow over.

Good luck with that.

Post navigation

32 comments for “***UPDATE 3/19 12:01*** Now come on Mayor Mikey…This isn’t what the City Council meant by more open communication

1. The_Oracle
    March 18, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Fetz, if I didn’t know better, I’d think something or someone has irritated you.

2. Riverboat
    March 18, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Fetz…. Thank you , Thank you. …. The Moores must fall…. I shall help to end the Moore dynasty!

3. The 'BikerDude'
    March 18, 2014 at 8:54 pm

?…..LOL……’at ‘Mr Hanky’ …..ain’t it?…….hahahahaha!

4. Brian Coffman
    March 18, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Can I get one of those credit cards? I need a vacation Uh I mean business trip.

5. hoosiertaxpayer
    March 18, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Classic example of why “buffoonery” has always been standard operating procedure of most Clark Co. and Jeffersonville politics and politicians. If your personal Svengali is defeated in the election, don’t try to work with him to progress forward, go after the victor in the time honored tradition of 12 year old girls everywhere…start the name calling.

Disregard any issues, so as not to cloud your small minded perspective. Go for the jugular after passing around girlie notes (e-mails, texts) on what he said about so and so. Throw in a little bathroom humor to entertain the 12 year old boy minded men . Make sure to extend the name calling to the voting public as well, how dare them vote their conscience and beliefs

And we wonder why “buffoons” are mainly what we get to run for office here locally for many years. Only someone with masochistic tendencies or total naivety would expose them self to the raging “buffoons” and their name calling…

Yes this is Classic or classless take your pick…

6. kfetz
    March 19, 2014 at 9:58 am

Glad you liked it H.T.
    By the way…your a Dick

• Mike
      March 19, 2014 at 10:17 am

Fetz, another good post!!! Congrats

• hoosiertaxpayer
      March 19, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Clever…think that one up all by yourself or your new best bud Hutt text it to you. Well at least you didn’t throw your purse at me…

By the way “your a Dick” is grammatically incorrect it’s y-o-u-‘r- e
      you’re

• kfetz
        March 19, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Thanks for the correction HT…It kind of amazes me that you can read that and dissect it but you can’t comprehend the original article itself. You, like always missed the point and came to the rescue of your idol Mikey…and by the way, You’re a DICK!

7. Mike
    March 19, 2014 at 10:13 am

Great post Fetz and right on target! I heard about a week ago that MM was taking his kids to DC for 3 days and then to Florida for Spring Break. I thought to myself how nice this was and that he was spending time with his kids.

Then at Monday’s council meeting I learned the rest of the story. Tricking the taxpayers into paying part of the tab for these trips. WOW! The dictator has gone crazy! I thought he was smarter than to attempt something like this. I’m glad Connie brought this to the public’s attention.

• hoosiertaxpayer
      March 19, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Good thing Connie and Fetz have short memories….remember how you used to trash them on the Chatter….now you seem to be BFF’s (best buds forever)….

8. ASS
    March 19, 2014 at 11:39 am

What do you want to bet his tight ass will nix at least one if not both of these “family trips” now that he can’t go on the taxpayer’s dime? He’s thrifty when it comes to his own pocketbook but is quick to put a meal or airfare on the city’s credit card.

How many times has the Redevelopment staff been to Vegas or on other trips since he’s taken office? What tangible benefit has the city reaped from any of their travel and fancy dinners? Economic development? Think again – the influx of jobs Jeff is seeing now is a direct result of work at the state level and by River Ridge.

What benefit could really be gained from him attending a conference about Florida roadside attractions? Shuffleboard for Vissing Park?

The guy who has zero respect for history or anything remotely intellectual wants to attend an ARCHAEOLOGY conference? Maybe there is a session on building condos over historic gravesites.

9. Bob
    March 19, 2014 at 11:40 am

The only thing worse than Mayor Moore; would be that rat bastard Fetz as mayor! Ha!

10. YMC
    March 19, 2014 at 12:32 pm

I wanna go to DC and Florida.

• Amy
      March 20, 2014 at 3:00 pm

I would like to go to Florida, today. My desire to travel to Washington D.C. however is waning.

11. Brian Coffman
    March 19, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Mayor Tight-Shirt! Dude that is gold, but the proper term for the shirt is SMedium.

12. hoosiertaxpayer
    March 19, 2014 at 8:04 pm

I actually think all these political junkets are a waste of money and glad the Council denied it they should deny them all.
    My only contention is if this was Galligan he’d already be lying on the beach with a few of the current and former council members (you know who they are) falling over themselves seeing who could bring him his first beer…

• kfetz
      March 19, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Why it looks like someone couldn’t take their own ignorant advice from comments above…move on DICK

• Amy
      March 20, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Quit living in the past HT. if you think the junkets are a waste of money stop there….no reason to dredge up the past…. I believe similar advice has been given to me.

13. March 19, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Goliath has submitted his application to the City’s Sanitation department. Here’s the proposal: Send Goliath by Greyhound to Key West. Goliath to observe the habits of the natives and how them castaways intergrate all that waterfront lifestyle into …their lifestyle. (see what I am saying there?) Goliath will make a detailed report. Cost for project: 5,000 dollars. Money well spent.

• Mike
      March 19, 2014 at 9:58 pm

How much if the city just got you a one way ticket? :~)

• March 19, 2014 at 11:16 pm

You’d like that Eh?

14. Teresa bottorff Perkins
    March 20, 2014 at 1:19 pm

If Goliath needs a tour guide I’m available. I don’t do buses though…

15. Riverboat
    March 20, 2014 at 2:54 pm

I think HT and Mayor Dumb-ass Moore should become roommates/lovers

16. Amy
    March 20, 2014 at 2:56 pm

It has been my experience that mixing business with pleasure is never a good idea. Bringing your own kiddos into the mix makes it even worse. I learned that lesson (with out the kiddo factor) early on in my late twenties. One with a brain observing these events might just think that someone (such as a mayor approaching 50) with the least little iota of experience would know this… and realize that perhaps a mistake has been made and needs to be addressed.

17. Amy
    March 20, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Perhaps if the mayor gave a special public address on all of the things he learned while on these trips it would help his case. You know a question and answer sort of appearance.

18. Amy
    March 20, 2014 at 3:23 pm

I am excited about seeing what a 600 + photo looks like.

• Amy
      March 20, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Correction…$$600.

19. Loni, Curse of
    March 20, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Teresa Bottorff Perkins said:
    “If Goliath needs a tour guide I’m available. I don’t do buses though”…….
    ..lol..!
    Teresa rocks!

20. Mary
    March 20, 2014 at 11:49 pm

Oh, and it would all be so fun if it were only the truth. Check facts first Fetz.

21. Mary
    March 20, 2014 at 11:51 pm

Oh, and it would all be so fun if it was al true. Check facts first Fetz.

• kfetz
      March 21, 2014 at 3:09 pm

@ Mary…are you saying that text message wasn’t an actual text message sent by your Bro?