Random Tales from the Courthouse (idea by YMC)

Several weeks ago,  YMC came up with an idea that Goliath thought…”hmmm  that might be pretty good idea”.  So,  Goliath teamed up with GSL and tried it today.  Check it out:

(Note: due to some dad blast crittersisms of a certain someone…Goliath not ladle on the ever so cool music what he wanted to add to video.  Instead he ‘tooned’ the vid. In keeping with the ‘cartoon’ nature of most of this shizz on gawnews.

First episode has two segments “My problems are not their problems” and “The stolen child”.

12 comments for “Random Tales from the Courthouse (idea by YMC)

1. YMC
    June 5, 2013 at 2:26 am

Oh this is going to be beautiful.

2. hoosiertaxpayer
    June 5, 2013 at 2:56 am

Where did GAW get their camera ?? A yard sale…Everybody looks like a cartoon, realize the budget must be tight but I got better quality videos on my Super8 camera 25 years ago….

• June 5, 2013 at 3:11 am

Dad blast it Batnit! Goliath deliberately ‘cartoonized’ the video footage to a. help obscure identity, b. keep in with the ‘toon’ theme of Goliathandwimmens

Get off the drugs son!

3. hoosiertaxpayer
    June 5, 2013 at 2:58 am

How about some stories and videos from inside the jail. Get the inside story on the real bad guys….

• June 5, 2013 at 3:30 am

You’d like that would you? Goliath already done got the inside scoop on the bad guys. Goliath is telling the tales of ordinary Jakes what you meet on the steps day in and day out.

June 5, 2013 at 4:07 am

G:
    OK…OK…OK…Someone,
    whom shall remained unnaimed,…. asked me if you “do not have…. anything better to do”…
    I said, you must not inderstand really good journaism….

• June 5, 2013 at 4:33 am

That’s funny. Yes. I do. And I do them.

5. June 5, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Pretty cool idea… I wish you have been there with a camera a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to access that facility in a wheel chair. Apparently Clark County does not approve of gimps and tries to discourage their access to the building…

6. June 6, 2013 at 2:14 am

This is awesome. I would like to see an airport version, if you can keep from getting cavity searched by TSA ( if we weren’t on a watchlist we are now).

Sometimes when I am restless but can’t afford airfare I like to go to the airport and people watch. Wonder who is going where and why and what their story is.

Watching people reconnect at the end of a terminal is probably one of the most intimate things a person can witness secondhand. I know that feeling. Some goodbyes you know are the last ones – happy reunions, new adventures. THIS would be cool. Get on it G!

7. Kfetz
    June 8, 2013 at 12:24 pm

EXCELLENT!!! I’ve been on another self imposed sabbatical from posting on GAW for a while as I have actually been working diligently on a business plan and prospectus that I will be hopefully sharing soon with GAW News readers. I have a hum-dinger of a story I’ve been contemplating for a few weeks now that I will hopefully get out this weekend. Keep up the good work G as I think this is fantastic journalism.

June 9, 2013 at 3:06 am

KFetz posted:
    “Keep up the good work G as I think this is fantastic journalism.”

What is the KF up to?
    And, yep, the GAW is really fantastic journalism.

9. Leah
    June 9, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Not sure what I’m anticipating more…Game of Thrones season finale tonight, or KFetz story. Come on with it Keef!