So far the results show that the show is not well received amongst local residents. However, it still has a strong
base of gung ho supporters.
Here are the results so far:
1. Do you think the show “Sixty Days In” is a good show?
2. Do you think the show portrays our community well? Does it show a “Pro-active Law Enforcement” model or do you think it show Clark County in a poor light?
I believe, overall, this is a positive thing for our community
I believe, overall this is a negative thing for our community
I believe that this show has no overall impact on our community
3. Do you believe that making a reality show in the jail is an acceptable use of a governmental facility and office?
Yes, I believe the benefit outweighs the negative
Yes, I believe the Sheriff’s program shows innovative police work
No, I don’t believe the activity in the jail should be made into ‘entertainment’
No, I don’t like seeing our tax dollar supporting this, even if indirectly
I don’t think it matters one way or another
4. Overall, are you supportive or not supportive of Sheriff Noel’s experiment?
I support Sheriff Noel
I do not support this
I don’t think it matters
5. What do you think about the ‘characters’ on the show?
The undercover prisoners are most interesting
The authentic prisoners are most interesting
The law enforcement officers are most interesting
6. What do you think of “Country Club Robert” on the show?
He makes me laugh
I am worried about him
I want to punch him in the nose
7. What do you think about Tami?
I like Tami and I want her to succeed
I think Tami is a phoney and her ‘tough gal’ pose is a big act
She makes my skin crawl